Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Teaching Writing, helping students to organize their ideas

Worksheet: I wanna be a writer
Source: Own Source
Author: Fernanda Moreno/ Lain

I´m a new teacher at Wall Street English in Quito, before being promoted I used to be Personal Tutor.
This blog is intended to share my teaching practice. As a final assigment, I am to do a lesson plan with a modified strategy using a skill of my preference... I chose writing (It is time to produce! lol).
I would like to share what I do for my clases with other teachers, if the sources I share with you are useful then feel free to use them as long as you tell me how it went!

This is a 1-hour lesson where we will check lexis and writing in a fun way.
In order to work on the answer key and check how long students should work on the exercises, I did the exercises myself and I doubled the time I took to finish them.

I am a fashion designer and an English teacher who has good bases in the use of photoshop and illustrator: useful tools for this worksheet I wanna be a writer.

Exercise 1: Source, my own,
Exercise 2: Modified from the following source:Words&Things Workshops, Seccion C.

Comments are well received :D

Thanx guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment! :D